ED Mid-Level ProviderPosted: February 20, 2019
Utilizing current protocol criteria, the ED Mid-Level Provider provides general medical care and treatment to patients in the Emergency Department under the direction of the ED Physician and within the provider's scope of practice and medical privileges. The Mid-Level Provider takes and records medical histories, performs physical examinations, and assesses patient's medical/surgical conditions. Administers treatments in conformity of usual practice and advises and counsels patients/legal guardians of medical conditions. Consults specialists when appropriate. Performs procedures as indicated within scope of practice and assists the physician as directed.
Performs duties independently with minimal supervision, operating from specific and definite direction and instructions. Decisions are of routine or critical nature, made within prescribed operating guidelines, policies, and procedures. Communicates new material, equipment, and procedures to all members of the team. Is responsible for delivering patient care within institutional guidelines.
May assist in supervising activities of clinical staff .
Has both internal and external contacts. The most common internal contacts are with clinic staff and physicians. The most frequent external contacts are with patients and their families/caregivers. Both types of interactions involve information exchange, good customer service and problem solving.
Schedule: Part Time - 20 hours
Contact: Anthony Ralph
• Minimum Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college or university required. Master's Degree preferred.
• Current licensure by the New Mexico Board of Nursing/New Mexico Board of Medical Examiners required.
• Current New Mexico Controlled Substance License and federal DEA License required.
• BCLS, ACLS, ATLS, PALS and NRP required.
• Credentialing through Holy Cross Hospital as required by the hospital bylaws.
• Four years related experience or training in addition to mid-level certification preferred.
This Position is No Longer Available
- Other Positions Available Date Posted
- Advanced Practice Clinician (APC) July 27, 2021
- Cardiac Sonographer October 20, 2020
- Cardiology RN May 19, 2021
- Certified Nursing Assistant - Part Time October 16, 2020
- Coder III March 5, 2021
- Director of ED July 1, 2021
- ED Certified Peer Support Worker (CPSW) July 20, 2021
- Education Coordinator June 29, 2021
- Financial Analyst I July 27, 2021
- Food Service Worker I July 30, 2021
- Human Resources Recruiter June 29, 2021
- Nurse Aide May 20, 2021
- Patient Registration Representative - Full Time May 14, 2021
- Patient Sitter (Per-Diem) September 18, 2020
- Physical Therapist May 20, 2021
- Radiology Technologist- Per Diem July 19, 2021
- Receptionist/Clinic Scheduler July 19, 2021
- Registered Nurse -SANE (Sexual Assault Nurse Examiner) On Call June 26, 2020
- Registered Nurse-ACU - Full Time-Night (Sign-on Bonus) December 9, 2020
- Registered Nurse-ASCU/PACU January 5, 2021
- Registered Nurse-ER Nights March 8, 2021
- Registered Nurse-L & D - 36 hrs/wk (Sign on Bonus) May 20, 2020
- Registered Nurse-Med Surg - 36 hours/week Nights July 21, 2020
- Respiratory Therapist (Full Time 36 hours/week) January 14, 2021
- Scheduler July 19, 2021
- Screener ***COVID Clinic (Temporary) FULL TIME*** July 20, 2021
- Social Worker (Part-time) December 1, 2020
- Surgical Services Nurse Manager February 17, 2021
- Surgical Technician I or II February 26, 2020
- Surgical Technician IV-First Assist January 21, 2020