Home Visitor IIPosted: November 22, 2019
Do you have a strong commitment to excellence and teamwork? Are you willing to care for our community with respect and compassion? Do you strive to always do the right thing?
If yes, you might be the Home Visitor we need!
At Holy Cross Medical Center, we are driven by our mission statement, "To provide our community with the best health care choices close to home in an environment of continual improvement."
Title: Home Visitor II
Department: First Steps-Community Outreach
Description: This position is responsible for providing culturally sensitive home visiting services as outlined in the CYFD Program Standards manual to pregnant women and families with children up to the age of 3.
Location: Taos, NM - 1398 Wiemer Rd.
Education: Bachelor's Degree in Early Childhood, Social Work and/or related field required.
Shift: Monday-Friday, 8 hours/day.
Home Visitor II, Full-Time, 40 hrs/week, Day Shift.
Non-Exempt, Hourly, Non-Bargaining
Benefited position starting 1st day of the following month after hire.
Home visiting services include but are not limited to: supporting the parent/child relationship, understanding the child's needs, supporting child development and connecting families to formal and informal community resources.
Esential Job Functions
- Conduct Program recruitment and program outreach.
- Conduct and administer screening tools per program standards.
- Maintain a caseload as determined by program manager.
- Maintain HIPPA Compliance.
- Recognize the need to understand different backgrounds, family situations and values to implement culturally sensitive services.
- Maintain records according to program standards and requirements.
Perform other job-related duties as assigned.
We are looking for a candidate who works great as a team player with all departments, staff and future employees with positive representation of Holy Cross Medical Center.
As a Holy Cross Medical Center employee, you will immediately start accruing Personal Leave Time and Major Medical Leave time from day one. You will receive incredible Health, Vision and Dental benefits, paid partially by employee and employer with life insurance, short and long-term disability options. We offer a 403B pension plan, flexible spending accounts, employee discounts on HCMC hospital deductibles, bereavement leave, education opportunities, jury duty compensation, service awards, EAP and Professional Development Program opportunities.
To apply, please fill out an application and attached a current resume. Include gaps in employment and reasons for separation.
Criminal background check and pre-employment drug screen required upon conditional job offer.
Holy Cross Hospital is located in Taos, New Mexico. Taos is a friendly county seat located in Northern New Mexico roughly 40 minutes from Colorado's southern border. With clean rural living, we are located just 65 miles from the capital of Santa Fe, NM, 4 hours from Denver and 2 hours from Albuquerque. At 6,969 feet of elevation, there is outdoor recreation everywhere, quality schools with lots of sun and snow. We have four ski/snowboarding resorts located within 30 minutes of Taos, to include the world famous Taos Ski Valley, hiking, biking, fishing, rafting, golfing, hunting and over 400 years of history.
Holy Cross Medical Center is an equal opportunity employer and, as such, considers individuals for employment according to their abilities and performance. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, age, religion, color, sex, national origin, physical or mental disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information or any other classification protected by law. All employment requirements mandated by local, state and federal regulations will be observed.
Schedule: Full-Time (32 Hours Per Week)
Contact: Anthony Ralph
Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree in Early Childhood, Social Work and/or related field required.
- Early childhood and/or social work experience required.
- Multicultural understanding and sensitivity required.
- Ability to maintain up-to-date records and correspondence according to program standards required.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills required.
- Computer skills required.
- Reliable transportation with valid New Mexico driver's license.
- Public speaking skills preferred.
- Home visiting experience and breastfeeding knowledge preferred.
- Skills involving self-reflection/reflective supervision preferred.
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) preferred.
- Certifications in the field of early childhood and/or social/emotional learning preferred.
- Infant Mental Health endorsement, Level 1 or 2 preferred
The scope of services is contingent on the availability of grant-funding.
This Position is No Longer Available
- Other Positions Available Date Posted
- Financial Analyst May 17, 2021
- Cardiac Sonographer October 20, 2020
- Cardiology RN May 19, 2021
- Certified Nursing Assistant - Part Time October 16, 2020
- Coder III March 5, 2021
- Emergency Room Physician May 27, 2021
- Food Service Worker/Barista (Full-Time) May 3, 2021
- Medical Lab Scientist January 7, 2021
- Nurse Aide May 20, 2021
- Patient Registration Clerk (Per-Diem) March 27, 2020
- Patient Registration Representative - Full Time May 14, 2021
- Patient Sitter (Per-Diem) September 18, 2020
- Pharmacist April 5, 2021
- Physical Therapist May 20, 2021
- Registered Nurse -SANE (Sexual Assault Nurse Examiner) On Call June 26, 2020
- Registered Nurse-ACU - Full Time-Night (Sign-on Bonus) December 9, 2020
- Registered Nurse-ASCU/PACU January 5, 2021
- Registered Nurse-ER Nights March 8, 2021
- Registered Nurse-L & D - 36 hrs/wk (Sign on Bonus) May 20, 2020
- Registered Nurse-Med Surg - 36 hours/week (Days) February 3, 2021
- Registered Nurse-Med Surg - 36 hours/week Nights July 21, 2020
- Registered Nurse-Perioperative/Circulator March 8, 2021
- Respiratory Therapist (Full Time 36 hours/week) January 14, 2021
- Social Worker (Part-time) December 1, 2020
- Sonographer - 40 hours/week March 19, 2021
- Summer Grounds Keeper March 30, 2021
- Summer Maintenance/Painter March 30, 2021
- Surgical Services Nurse Manager February 17, 2021
- Surgical Technician I or II February 26, 2020
- Surgical Technician IV-First Assist January 21, 2020