SchedulerPosted: October 12, 2021
Responsible for accurately gathering demographic and financial information on patients. Works with physician offices and various hospital departments to schedule services for the patient. Obtains authorization from insurance carriers and inputs all information into the computer. Provides patient education regarding insurance benefits and payment obligation. Responsible for beginning the interventional worksheets and ensuring all resources are available for procedures like the room, Radiologist, and Pathologist as needed. Ensures accuracy of all dudties performed.
Performs duties independently with minimal supervision, operating from specific and definite direction and instruction. Decisions are of routine or criticl nature, made within prescribed operating guidelines, policies, and procedures. Is responsible for performing job duties within institutional guidelines.
Schedule: Full Time (40hours/week)
Contact: Vanessa Garcia
• High School Diploma or equivalent (GED) required.
• Previous patient registration experience in a healthcare setting preferred.
• Knowledge of State, Federal and Health Information Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) regulations required.
• Excellent Customer Service skills required.
• Communication and organizational skills required.
• Bilingual in English and Spanish preferred.
• Computer proficiency and technical aptitude with the ability to utilize Microsoft Office Suite programs required. Knowledge of Meditech preferred.
- Other Positions Available Date Posted
- Administrative Assistant III - (Full Time, Temporary) September 10, 2021
- Advanced Practice Clinician (APC) July 27, 2021
- Bilingual Home Visitor II September 1, 2021
- Cancer Support Services Group Facilitator August 2, 2021
- Cardiac Sonographer October 20, 2020
- Certified Nursing Assistant - (Full Time) August 5, 2021
- Circulator RN September 10, 2021
- Clinical Informatics - EMR Training Coordinator October 5, 2021
- Clinical Informatics-EMR Liaison October 5, 2021
- Coder III September 1, 2021
- Director of Facilities Management August 12, 2021
- Financial Analyst I September 1, 2021
- Financial Counselor October 11, 2021
- Infection Prevention Trainee September 20, 2021
- Materials Manager September 22, 2021
- Medical Assistant August 9, 2021
- Patient Registration Representative - Full Time May 14, 2021
- Patient Sitter (Per-Diem) September 18, 2020
- Physical Therapy Technician September 15, 2021
- Prior Authorization Specialist September 22, 2021
- Receptionist/Clinic Scheduler October 15, 2021
- Registered Nurse -SANE (Sexual Assault Nurse Examiner) On Call June 26, 2020
- Registered Nurse-ACU - Full Time-Night (Sign-on Bonus) December 9, 2020
- Registered Nurse-ASCU/PACU January 5, 2021
- Registered Nurse-ER Nights March 8, 2021
- Registered Nurse-L & D - 36 hrs/wk (Sign on Bonus) May 20, 2020
- Registered Nurse-Med Surg - 36 hours/week Nights July 21, 2020
- Registration/Scheduler - TEMPORARY FT August 26, 2021
- Respiratory Therapist (Full Time 36 hours/week) October 19, 2021
- RN-Vaccinator TEMPORARY FT August 26, 2021
- Scheduler October 12, 2021
- Screener ***COVID Clinic (Temporary) FULL TIME*** July 20, 2021
- Surgical Services Nurse Manager February 17, 2021
- Surgical Technician IV-First Assist January 21, 2020
- Telemetry (Monitor Technician) October 5, 2021