SchedulerPosted: July 19, 2021
Responsible for accurately gathering demographic and financial information on patients. Works with physician offices and various hospital departments to schedule services for the patient. Obtains authorization from insurance carriers and inputs all information into the computer. Provides patient education regarding insurance benefits and payment obligation. Responsible for beginning the interventional worksheets and ensuring all resources are available for procedures like the room, Radiologist, and Pathologist as needed. Ensures accuracy of all dudties performed.
Performs duties independently with minimal supervision, operating from specific and definite direction and instruction. Decisions are of routine or criticl nature, made within prescribed operating guidelines, policies, and procedures. Is responsible for performing job duties within institutional guidelines.
Schedule: Full Time (40hours/week)
Contact: Vanessa Garcia
• High School Diploma or equivalent (GED) required.
• Previous patient registration experience in a healthcare setting preferred.
• Knowledge of State, Federal and Health Information Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) regulations required.
• Excellent Customer Service skills required.
• Communication and organizational skills required.
• Bilingual in English and Spanish preferred.
• Computer proficiency and technical aptitude with the ability to utilize Microsoft Office Suite programs required. Knowledge of Meditech preferred.
- Other Positions Available Date Posted
- Financial Analyst May 17, 2021
- Cardiac Sonographer October 20, 2020
- Cardiology RN May 19, 2021
- Certified Nursing Assistant - Part Time October 16, 2020
- Coder III March 5, 2021
- Director of ED July 1, 2021
- ED Certified Peer Support Worker (CPSW) July 20, 2021
- Education Coordinator June 29, 2021
- Financial Analyst Lead July 27, 2021
- Human Resources Recruiter June 29, 2021
- Nurse Aide May 20, 2021
- Patient Registration Representative - Full Time May 14, 2021
- Patient Sitter (Per-Diem) September 18, 2020
- Physical Therapist May 20, 2021
- Radiology Technologist- Per Diem July 19, 2021
- Receptionist/Clinic Scheduler July 19, 2021
- Registered Nurse -SANE (Sexual Assault Nurse Examiner) On Call June 26, 2020
- Registered Nurse-ACU - Full Time-Night (Sign-on Bonus) December 9, 2020
- Registered Nurse-ASCU/PACU January 5, 2021
- Registered Nurse-ER Nights March 8, 2021
- Registered Nurse-L & D - 36 hrs/wk (Sign on Bonus) May 20, 2020
- Registered Nurse-Med Surg - 36 hours/week Nights July 21, 2020
- Respiratory Therapist (Full Time 36 hours/week) January 14, 2021
- Scheduler July 19, 2021
- Screener ***COVID Clinic (Temporary) FULL TIME*** July 20, 2021
- Social Worker (Part-time) December 1, 2020
- Surgical Services Nurse Manager February 17, 2021
- Surgical Technician I or II February 26, 2020
- Surgical Technician IV-First Assist January 21, 2020
- Unit Care Specialist - ER July 20, 2021