Registered Nurse-Perioperative/CirculatorPosted: March 8, 2021
Offering Sign on Bonuses!
The Registered Nurse is to be clinically competent. By utilizing the nursing process of assessment of the individual patient and procedure, the nurse is responsible for anticipating the needs of the surgical team and provides such services while maintaining a safe environment. Addresses the psychosocial and general aspects of care related to the surgical environment. Responsible for monitoring patient's physiological status in the pre-operative and immediate post-operative environment, interceding to maintain optimum homeostasis. Communicates with surgeon and anesthetist continuously, and as needed, about patient conditions, receiving direction for patient management. Position requires 8, 10, or 12 hour shifts to cover department Monday - Friday 06:30 - 17:00. Position requires individual to assume "on call" duty on a rotating basis. Call required to cover evenings, nights, weekends and Holidays.
Schedule: Full - Time- 40 hours
Contact: Lesley Hixson
Education and/or Experience:
• Graduate from an accredited school or college of nursing required.
• Current New Mexico license as a Registered Nurse required.
• CNOR certification preferred.
• BCLS, ACLS and PALS required.
• Minimum of one year of comparable experience is required.
- Other Positions Available Date Posted
- Financial Analyst May 17, 2021
- Cardiac Sonographer October 20, 2020
- Cardiology RN May 19, 2021
- Certified Nursing Assistant - Part Time October 16, 2020
- Coder III March 5, 2021
- Emergency Room Physician May 27, 2021
- Interventional/Cardiology Imaging Nurse June 14, 2021
- Medical Lab Scientist January 7, 2021
- Nurse Aide May 20, 2021
- Patient Registration Clerk (Per-Diem) March 27, 2020
- Patient Registration Representative - Full Time May 14, 2021
- Patient Sitter (Per-Diem) September 18, 2020
- Pharmacist April 5, 2021
- Physical Therapist May 20, 2021
- Registered Nurse -SANE (Sexual Assault Nurse Examiner) On Call June 26, 2020
- Registered Nurse-ACU - Full Time-Night (Sign-on Bonus) December 9, 2020
- Registered Nurse-ASCU/PACU January 5, 2021
- Registered Nurse-ER Nights March 8, 2021
- Registered Nurse-L & D - 36 hrs/wk (Sign on Bonus) May 20, 2020
- Registered Nurse-Med Surg - 36 hours/week (Days) February 3, 2021
- Registered Nurse-Med Surg - 36 hours/week Nights July 21, 2020
- Registered Nurse-Perioperative/Circulator March 8, 2021
- Respiratory Therapist (Full Time 36 hours/week) January 14, 2021
- Social Worker (Part-time) December 1, 2020
- Sonographer - 40 hours/week March 19, 2021
- Surgical Services Nurse Manager February 17, 2021
- Surgical Technician I or II February 26, 2020
- Surgical Technician IV-First Assist January 21, 2020