Infection Prevention TraineePosted: September 20, 2021
Oversees the Infection Prevention Program under the direction of the Infection Prevention Physician Officer. Coordinates improvement efforts with ancillary departments (e.g. P.T., Radiology, Lab etc.) as related to areas of function. Assists in the assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation of the Education Department programs for the staff of the hospital. May perform these duties personally or coordinate with other qualified staff to instruct the program.
Schedule: Per Diem (.30 12 hours/week)
Contact: Vanessa Garcia
Phone: 575 751-5731
- Bachelor degree in Medical Technology, Nursing, Epidemiology or Microbiology required.
- Current New Mexico license as a Registeres Nurse required.
- Minimum 3 years experience in health related field preferred.
- Current CIC (CBIC) preferred
- Minimum 4 years of previous experience in a clinical setting (laboratory or Nursing) required.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills required.
- Computer proficiency and technical aptitude with the ability to utilize Microsoft Office Suite programs required.
- BCLS, ACLS and PALS instructor status preferred or obtained in the first year of employment.
- Other Positions Available Date Posted
- Administrative Assistant III - (Full Time, Temporary) September 10, 2021
- Advanced Practice Clinician (APC) July 27, 2021
- Bilingual Home Visitor II September 1, 2021
- Cancer Support Services Group Facilitator August 2, 2021
- Cardiac Sonographer October 20, 2020
- Certified Nursing Assistant - (Full Time) August 5, 2021
- Circulator RN September 10, 2021
- Clinical Informatics - EMR Training Coordinator October 5, 2021
- Clinical Informatics-EMR Liaison October 5, 2021
- Coder III September 1, 2021
- Director of Facilities Management August 12, 2021
- Financial Analyst I September 1, 2021
- Financial Counselor October 11, 2021
- Infection Prevention Trainee September 20, 2021
- Materials Manager September 22, 2021
- Medical Assistant August 9, 2021
- Patient Registration Representative - Full Time May 14, 2021
- Patient Sitter (Per-Diem) September 18, 2020
- Physical Therapy Technician September 15, 2021
- Prior Authorization Specialist September 22, 2021
- Receptionist/Clinic Scheduler October 15, 2021
- Registered Nurse -SANE (Sexual Assault Nurse Examiner) On Call June 26, 2020
- Registered Nurse-ACU - Full Time-Night (Sign-on Bonus) December 9, 2020
- Registered Nurse-ASCU/PACU January 5, 2021
- Registered Nurse-ER Nights March 8, 2021
- Registered Nurse-L & D - 36 hrs/wk (Sign on Bonus) May 20, 2020
- Registered Nurse-Med Surg - 36 hours/week Nights July 21, 2020
- Registration/Scheduler - TEMPORARY FT August 26, 2021
- Respiratory Therapist (Full Time 36 hours/week) October 19, 2021
- RN-Vaccinator TEMPORARY FT August 26, 2021
- Scheduler October 12, 2021
- Screener ***COVID Clinic (Temporary) FULL TIME*** July 20, 2021
- Surgical Services Nurse Manager February 17, 2021
- Surgical Technician IV-First Assist January 21, 2020
- Telemetry (Monitor Technician) October 5, 2021