Clinical Informatics - EMR Training CoordinatorPosted: October 5, 2021
Do you have a strong commitment to excellence and teamwork? Are you willing to care for our community with respect and compassion? Do you strive to always do the right thing?
If yes, you might be the Clinical Informatics - EMR Training Coordinator we need!
At Holy Cross Medical Center, we are driven by our mission statement, "To provide our community with the best health care choices close to home in an environment of continual improvement."
Title: Clinical Informatics - EMR Training Coordinator
Department: Information Technology
Location: Taos, NM - 1397 Wiemer Rd.
Education: Bachelor’s degree is required in informatics, healthcare, curriculum design, education or a related field. Preferred, Master’s degree or equivalent experience in healthcare or adult education and Current New Mexico license as a Registered Nurse desired.
Clinic Scheduler, Full-Time, 40 hrs/week, Day Shift.
Non-Exempt, Hourly, Non-Bargaining.
Benefited position starting 1st day of the following month after hire.
In coordination with the IT Team, the Clinical Education Coordinator is responsible to develop and deliver education to clinical staff. This position provides assistance to clinical departments in identifying, developing, implementing, and maintaining effective training experiences. Educators will utilize the EMR system to adequately relay information to providers and staff in an understandable and accurate training format which utilizes up-to-date workflows and current curriculum to improve EMR utilization and patient experience. Educators will assist and support system upgrades and implementations by educating clinical SuperUsers, clinical staff, and IT application analysts.
As a Holy Cross Medical Center employee, you will immediately start accruing Personal Leave Time and Major Medical Leave time from day one. You will receive incredible Health, Vision and Dental benefits, paid partially by employee and employer with life insurance, short and long-term disability options. We offer a 403B pension plan, flexible spending accounts, employee discounts on HCMC hospital deductibles, bereavement leave, education opportunities, jury duty compensation, service awards, EAP and Professional Development Program opportunities.
To apply, please fill out an application and attached a current resume. Include gaps in employment and reasons for separation.
Schedule: Full Time (40 hours per week)
Contact: Vanessa Garcia
Associates degree is required in informatics, nursing, healthcare, curriculum design, education or a related field.
• Excellent communication and organizational skills required.
• Computer proficiency and technical aptitude with the ability to utilize Microsoft Office Suite of programs.
Experience in multiple Hospital nursing departments
• Valid NM Drivers license
• Master’s degree or equivalent experience in healthcare or adult education highly preferred.
• Current New Mexico license as a Registered Nurse desired.
• Two (2) years experience with Evident or other ambulatory computer system /modules
Will be required to certify on one or more of the clinical application software products in the HCMC inventory and maintain certification on those systems
Four (4) years of clinical experience in an acute care or ambulatory setting and two (2) years of training clinical staff in a health care environment or equivalent experience in adult education.
Instructional design experiences a plus.
- Other Positions Available Date Posted
- Administrative Assistant III - (Full Time, Temporary) September 10, 2021
- Advanced Practice Clinician (APC) July 27, 2021
- Bilingual Home Visitor II September 1, 2021
- Cancer Support Services Group Facilitator August 2, 2021
- Cardiac Sonographer October 20, 2020
- Certified Nursing Assistant - (Full Time) August 5, 2021
- Circulator RN September 10, 2021
- Clinical Informatics - EMR Training Coordinator October 5, 2021
- Clinical Informatics-EMR Liaison October 5, 2021
- Coder III September 1, 2021
- Director of Facilities Management August 12, 2021
- Financial Analyst I September 1, 2021
- Financial Counselor October 11, 2021
- Infection Prevention Trainee September 20, 2021
- Materials Manager September 22, 2021
- Medical Assistant August 9, 2021
- Patient Registration Representative - Full Time May 14, 2021
- Patient Sitter (Per-Diem) September 18, 2020
- Physical Therapy Technician September 15, 2021
- Prior Authorization Specialist September 22, 2021
- Receptionist/Clinic Scheduler October 15, 2021
- Registered Nurse -SANE (Sexual Assault Nurse Examiner) On Call June 26, 2020
- Registered Nurse-ACU - Full Time-Night (Sign-on Bonus) December 9, 2020
- Registered Nurse-ASCU/PACU January 5, 2021
- Registered Nurse-ER Nights March 8, 2021
- Registered Nurse-L & D - 36 hrs/wk (Sign on Bonus) May 20, 2020
- Registered Nurse-Med Surg - 36 hours/week Nights July 21, 2020
- Registration/Scheduler - TEMPORARY FT August 26, 2021
- Respiratory Therapist (Full Time 36 hours/week) October 19, 2021
- RN-Vaccinator TEMPORARY FT August 26, 2021
- Scheduler October 12, 2021
- Screener ***COVID Clinic (Temporary) FULL TIME*** July 20, 2021
- Surgical Services Nurse Manager February 17, 2021
- Surgical Technician IV-First Assist January 21, 2020
- Telemetry (Monitor Technician) October 5, 2021