Nurse AidePosted: May 20, 2021
Do you have a strong commitment to excellence and teamwork? Are you willing to care for our community with respect and compassion? Do you strive to always do the right thing?
If yes, you might be the Nursing Assistant we need!
At Holy Cross Medical Center, we are driven by our mission statement, "To provide our community with the best health care choices close to home in an environment of continual improvement."
Title: Nurse Aide
Department: Emergency Department
Description: Assist in delivery of direct patient care.
Location: Taos, NM - 1397 Wiemer Rd.
Education: Minimum of a High School Diploma or GED Required. Preferred to have a Nursing Assistant certification or comparable work experience.
Duration: Per Diem (12hrs/week)
Assist in delivery of direct patient care under the supervision of the ED Manager, or licensed nurse. Delivers care to patients utilizing the nursing process of assessment, planning, intervention, implementation and evaluation. Effectively interacts with patients' significant others and other health team members while maintaining standards of professional nursing.
Performs duties independently under the supervision of a licensed nurse, operation from specific and definite direction and instruction.
Schedule: Per Diem
Contact: Vanessa Garcia
Education and/or Experience:
- High school diploma or GED.
- Preferred to have a Nursing Assistant certification or comparable work experience.
- CPR certified.
- Minimum one-year experience in an Observation Unit or Emergency Department desired.
- Excellent Customer Service and communication skills required.
- Basic Cardiac Life support required.
- Other Positions Available Date Posted
- Advanced Practice Clinician (APC) July 27, 2021
- Cardiac Sonographer October 20, 2020
- Cardiology RN May 19, 2021
- Certified Nursing Assistant - Part Time October 16, 2020
- Coder III March 5, 2021
- Director of ED July 1, 2021
- ED Certified Peer Support Worker (CPSW) July 20, 2021
- Education Coordinator June 29, 2021
- Financial Analyst I July 27, 2021
- Food Service Worker I July 30, 2021
- Human Resources Recruiter June 29, 2021
- Nurse Aide May 20, 2021
- Patient Registration Representative - Full Time May 14, 2021
- Patient Sitter (Per-Diem) September 18, 2020
- Physical Therapist May 20, 2021
- Radiology Technologist- Per Diem July 19, 2021
- Receptionist/Clinic Scheduler July 19, 2021
- Registered Nurse -SANE (Sexual Assault Nurse Examiner) On Call June 26, 2020
- Registered Nurse-ACU - Full Time-Night (Sign-on Bonus) December 9, 2020
- Registered Nurse-ASCU/PACU January 5, 2021
- Registered Nurse-ER Nights March 8, 2021
- Registered Nurse-L & D - 36 hrs/wk (Sign on Bonus) May 20, 2020
- Registered Nurse-Med Surg - 36 hours/week Nights July 21, 2020
- Respiratory Therapist (Full Time 36 hours/week) January 14, 2021
- Scheduler July 19, 2021
- Screener ***COVID Clinic (Temporary) FULL TIME*** July 20, 2021
- Social Worker (Part-time) December 1, 2020
- Surgical Services Nurse Manager February 17, 2021
- Surgical Technician I or II February 26, 2020
- Surgical Technician IV-First Assist January 21, 2020