Nurse AidePosted: May 20, 2021
Do you have a strong commitment to excellence and teamwork? Are you willing to care for our community with respect and compassion? Do you strive to always do the right thing?
If yes, you might be the Nursing Assistant we need!
At Holy Cross Medical Center, we are driven by our mission statement, "To provide our community with the best health care choices close to home in an environment of continual improvement."
Title: Nurse Aide
Department: Emergency Department
Description: Assist in delivery of direct patient care.
Location: Taos, NM - 1397 Wiemer Rd.
Education: Minimum of a High School Diploma or GED Required. Preferred to have a Nursing Assistant certification or comparable work experience.
Duration: Per Diem (12hrs/week)
Assist in delivery of direct patient care under the supervision of the ED Manager, or licensed nurse. Delivers care to patients utilizing the nursing process of assessment, planning, intervention, implementation and evaluation. Effectively interacts with patients' significant others and other health team members while maintaining standards of professional nursing.
Performs duties independently under the supervision of a licensed nurse, operation from specific and definite direction and instruction.
Schedule: Per Diem
Contact: Vanessa Garcia
Education and/or Experience:
- High school diploma or GED.
- Preferred to have a Nursing Assistant certification or comparable work experience.
- CPR certified.
- Minimum one-year experience in an Observation Unit or Emergency Department desired.
- Excellent Customer Service and communication skills required.
- Basic Cardiac Life support required.
This Position is No Longer Available
- Other Positions Available Date Posted
- Administrative Assistant III - (Full Time, Temporary) September 10, 2021
- Advanced Practice Clinician (APC) July 27, 2021
- Bilingual Home Visitor II September 1, 2021
- Cancer Support Services Group Facilitator August 2, 2021
- Cardiac Sonographer October 20, 2020
- Certified Nursing Assistant - (Full Time) August 5, 2021
- Circulator RN September 10, 2021
- Clinical Informatics - EMR Training Coordinator October 5, 2021
- Clinical Informatics-EMR Liaison October 5, 2021
- Coder III September 1, 2021
- Director of Facilities Management August 12, 2021
- Financial Analyst I September 1, 2021
- Financial Counselor October 11, 2021
- Infection Prevention Trainee September 20, 2021
- Materials Manager September 22, 2021
- Medical Assistant August 9, 2021
- Patient Registration Representative - Full Time May 14, 2021
- Patient Sitter (Per-Diem) September 18, 2020
- Physical Therapy Technician September 15, 2021
- Prior Authorization Specialist September 22, 2021
- Receptionist/Clinic Scheduler October 15, 2021
- Registered Nurse -SANE (Sexual Assault Nurse Examiner) On Call June 26, 2020
- Registered Nurse-ACU - Full Time-Night (Sign-on Bonus) December 9, 2020
- Registered Nurse-ASCU/PACU January 5, 2021
- Registered Nurse-ER Nights March 8, 2021
- Registered Nurse-L & D - 36 hrs/wk (Sign on Bonus) May 20, 2020
- Registered Nurse-Med Surg - 36 hours/week Nights July 21, 2020
- Registration/Scheduler - TEMPORARY FT August 26, 2021
- Respiratory Therapist (Full Time 36 hours/week) October 19, 2021
- RN-Vaccinator TEMPORARY FT August 26, 2021
- Scheduler October 12, 2021
- Screener ***COVID Clinic (Temporary) FULL TIME*** July 20, 2021
- Surgical Services Nurse Manager February 17, 2021
- Surgical Technician IV-First Assist January 21, 2020
- Telemetry (Monitor Technician) October 5, 2021