Social Worker (Part-time)Posted: December 1, 2020
Provides timely and effective social work and discharge planning that encompasses initial and continuing assessment of individuals for their medical, financial, emotional, and spiritual needs. This assessment involves the ability to counsel, interview, evaluate, organize, prioritize, communicate, document, and implement a safe comprehensive cost effective discharge plan. The plan includes referrals to appropriate healthcare providers and community resources for continuity of care and to ease the patient's transition through the continuum of care. Provides coordination of healthcare services for patients to meet healthcare requirements in a cost-effective manner. Participates in a collaborative process which assesses, plans, implements, coordinates, monitors, and evaluates options and services to meet individual's health care needs while promoting quality, cost-effective outcomes. Demonstrates knowledge of local, state, and federal regulations and guidelines in accordance with policies, procedures, mission and objectives.
Schedule: Part-Time (Weekends)
Contact: Vanessa Garcia
Education and/or Experience:
• Master's Degree in Social Work or Counseling from a nationally accredited program required.
• Licensed as a Master's Social Worker (LMSW) in the State of New Mexico required with mental health and substance abuse expericence prefered.
• Current BCLS required.
• Two (2) years in a healthcare or behavioral health setting required.
• Able to evaluate crisis situations and utilize coping techniques.
• Advance training and skills in various techniques; Family dynamics, cognitive, behavioral, effective intervention, crisis intervention, anxiety, guilt, tension, grief therapy, life cycle changes and emotional support required.
• Subject to HCH credentialing process; must maintain credentials.
- Other Positions Available Date Posted
- Advanced Practice Clinician (APC) July 27, 2021
- Cardiac Sonographer October 20, 2020
- Cardiology RN May 19, 2021
- Certified Nursing Assistant - Part Time October 16, 2020
- Coder III March 5, 2021
- Director of ED July 1, 2021
- ED Certified Peer Support Worker (CPSW) July 20, 2021
- Education Coordinator June 29, 2021
- Financial Analyst I July 27, 2021
- Food Service Worker I July 30, 2021
- Human Resources Recruiter June 29, 2021
- Nurse Aide May 20, 2021
- Patient Registration Representative - Full Time May 14, 2021
- Patient Sitter (Per-Diem) September 18, 2020
- Physical Therapist May 20, 2021
- Radiology Technologist- Per Diem July 19, 2021
- Receptionist/Clinic Scheduler July 19, 2021
- Registered Nurse -SANE (Sexual Assault Nurse Examiner) On Call June 26, 2020
- Registered Nurse-ACU - Full Time-Night (Sign-on Bonus) December 9, 2020
- Registered Nurse-ASCU/PACU January 5, 2021
- Registered Nurse-ER Nights March 8, 2021
- Registered Nurse-L & D - 36 hrs/wk (Sign on Bonus) May 20, 2020
- Registered Nurse-Med Surg - 36 hours/week Nights July 21, 2020
- Respiratory Therapist (Full Time 36 hours/week) January 14, 2021
- Scheduler July 19, 2021
- Screener ***COVID Clinic (Temporary) FULL TIME*** July 20, 2021
- Social Worker (Part-time) December 1, 2020
- Surgical Services Nurse Manager February 17, 2021
- Surgical Technician I or II February 26, 2020
- Surgical Technician IV-First Assist January 21, 2020