Patient Access ManagerPosted: March 15, 2021
Responsible for assisting the Patient Financial Services Director in successfully managing the organizational and administrative operations of the Patient Access Department. Performs supervisory duties including hiring, training, evaluating and the day-to-day supervision of the Patient Access team (Admitting, ER, PBX, Registration, Outpatient, Scheduling and Cashier). Emphasis is placed on customer services, patient services, patient satisfaction, staff development and fiscal goals. Assists the Patient Financial Services Director in managing the financial aspects of the department and directing the quality assurance activities.
Performs duties independently with minimal supervision, operating from specific and definite direction and instructions. Decisions are of routine or critical nature, made within prescribed operating guidelines, policies, and procedures. Communicates new material, equipment, and procedures to all members of the team. Is responsible for performing job duties within institutional guidelines.
Schedule: Full-time 40 hours/week
Contact: Charity Dale
• Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or related field preferred, or combination of education and experience.
• 5 or more years of previous experience in patient registration and/or healthcare industry preferred.
• 3 or more years of prior supervisory experience preferred.
• Bilingual in English and Spanish preferred.
• Knowledge of HIPAA and State regulations for acute care facilities required.
• Excellent Customer Service skills required
• Communication and organizational skills required.
• Computer proficiency and technical aptitude with the ability to utilize Microsoft Office Suite programs required. Knowledge of Evident preferred.
• Must have valid State of New Mexico Drivers License, acceptable driving record and proof of current vehicle insurance.
This Position is No Longer Available
- Other Positions Available Date Posted
- Advanced Practice Clinician (APC) July 27, 2021
- Cardiac Sonographer October 20, 2020
- Cardiology RN May 19, 2021
- Certified Nursing Assistant - Part Time October 16, 2020
- Coder III March 5, 2021
- Director of ED July 1, 2021
- ED Certified Peer Support Worker (CPSW) July 20, 2021
- Education Coordinator June 29, 2021
- Financial Analyst I July 27, 2021
- Food Service Worker I July 30, 2021
- Human Resources Recruiter June 29, 2021
- Nurse Aide May 20, 2021
- Patient Registration Representative - Full Time May 14, 2021
- Patient Sitter (Per-Diem) September 18, 2020
- Physical Therapist May 20, 2021
- Radiology Technologist- Per Diem July 19, 2021
- Receptionist/Clinic Scheduler July 19, 2021
- Registered Nurse -SANE (Sexual Assault Nurse Examiner) On Call June 26, 2020
- Registered Nurse-ACU - Full Time-Night (Sign-on Bonus) December 9, 2020
- Registered Nurse-ASCU/PACU January 5, 2021
- Registered Nurse-ER Nights March 8, 2021
- Registered Nurse-L & D - 36 hrs/wk (Sign on Bonus) May 20, 2020
- Registered Nurse-Med Surg - 36 hours/week Nights July 21, 2020
- Respiratory Therapist (Full Time 36 hours/week) January 14, 2021
- Scheduler July 19, 2021
- Screener ***COVID Clinic (Temporary) FULL TIME*** July 20, 2021
- Social Worker (Part-time) December 1, 2020
- Surgical Services Nurse Manager February 17, 2021
- Surgical Technician I or II February 26, 2020
- Surgical Technician IV-First Assist January 21, 2020