PharmacistPosted: April 5, 2021
Do you have a strong commitment to excellence and teamwork? Are you willing to care for our community with respect and compassion? Do you strive to always do the right thing?
If yes, you might be the Pharmacist we need!
At Holy Cross Medical Center, we are driven by our mission statement, "To provide our community with the best health care choices close to home in an environment of continual improvement."
Description: Responsible for supervising drug distribution activities, filling orders for parenteral and enteral medications, providing pharmaceutical care and making therapeutic recommendations, monitoring patient drug therapies, providing drug information and participating in performance improvement activities.
Location: Taos, NM - 1397 Wiemer Rd.
Responsible for supervising drug distribution activities, filling orders for parenteral and enteral medications, providing pharmaceutical care and making therapeutic recommendations, monitoring patient drug therapies, providing drug information and participating in performance improvement activities. Participates in the development, implementation and maintenance of systems that promote desirable patient outcomes through the use of safe, appropriate, cost-effective medication therapies.
As a Holy Cross Medical Center employee, you will immediately start accruing Personal Leave Time and Major Medical Leave time from day one. You will receive incredible Health, Vision and Dental benefits, paid partially by employee and employer with life insurance, short and long-term disability options. We offer a 403B pension plan, flexible spending accounts, employee discounts on HCMC hospital deductibles, bereavement leave, education opportunities, jury duty compensation, service awards, EAP and Professional Development Program opportunities.
To apply, please fill out an application and attached a current resume. Include gaps in employment and reasons for separation.
Criminal background check and pre-employment drug screen required upon conditional job offer.
Holy Cross Hospital is located in Taos, New Mexico. Taos is a friendly county seat located in Northern New Mexico roughly 40 minutes from Colorado's southern border. With clean rural living, we are located just 65 miles from the capital of Santa Fe, NM, 4 hours from Denver and 2 hours from Albuquerque. At 6,969 feet of elevation, there is outdoor recreation everywhere, quality schools with lots of sun and snow. We have four ski/snowboarding resorts located within 30 minutes of Taos, to include the world famous Taos Ski Valley, hiking, biking, fishing, rafting, golfing, hunting and over 400 years of history.
Holy Cross Medical Center is an equal opportunity employer and, as such, considers individuals for employment according to their abilities and performance. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, age, religion, color, sex, national origin, physical or mental disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information or any other classification protected by law. All employment requirements mandated by local, state and federal regulations will be observed.
Schedule: Full Time (40 hrs/wk)
Contact: Anna Vasquez
• Graduate of an ACPE-accredited School of Pharmacy with a BS Pharmacy Degree required.
• PharmD Degree preferred.
• Current State of New Mexico Pharmacist license required.
• BCLS and ACLS required. May take courses through HCH Education Department.
• Prior health system experience preferred.
• Working knowledge of performing drug calculations required.
• Excellent written and verbal communication and organizational skills required.
• Computer proficiency and technical aptitude with the ability to utilize computer programs required.
This Position is No Longer Available
- Other Positions Available Date Posted
- Advanced Practice Clinician (APC) July 27, 2021
- Cardiac Sonographer October 20, 2020
- Cardiology RN May 19, 2021
- Certified Nursing Assistant - Part Time October 16, 2020
- Coder III March 5, 2021
- Director of ED July 1, 2021
- ED Certified Peer Support Worker (CPSW) July 20, 2021
- Education Coordinator June 29, 2021
- Financial Analyst I July 27, 2021
- Food Service Worker I July 30, 2021
- Human Resources Recruiter June 29, 2021
- Nurse Aide May 20, 2021
- Patient Registration Representative - Full Time May 14, 2021
- Patient Sitter (Per-Diem) September 18, 2020
- Physical Therapist May 20, 2021
- Radiology Technologist- Per Diem July 19, 2021
- Receptionist/Clinic Scheduler July 19, 2021
- Registered Nurse -SANE (Sexual Assault Nurse Examiner) On Call June 26, 2020
- Registered Nurse-ACU - Full Time-Night (Sign-on Bonus) December 9, 2020
- Registered Nurse-ASCU/PACU January 5, 2021
- Registered Nurse-ER Nights March 8, 2021
- Registered Nurse-L & D - 36 hrs/wk (Sign on Bonus) May 20, 2020
- Registered Nurse-Med Surg - 36 hours/week Nights July 21, 2020
- Respiratory Therapist (Full Time 36 hours/week) January 14, 2021
- Scheduler July 19, 2021
- Screener ***COVID Clinic (Temporary) FULL TIME*** July 20, 2021
- Social Worker (Part-time) December 1, 2020
- Surgical Services Nurse Manager February 17, 2021
- Surgical Technician I or II February 26, 2020
- Surgical Technician IV-First Assist January 21, 2020