Education CoordinatorPosted: June 29, 2021
Reports to Chief Nursing Officer, oversees the evaluation, administration, coordination and tracking of educational offerings for the Medical Center and HCPS. This includes, but is not limited to, clinical certification training needs, annual staff competencies, limited orientation training for select staff, compliance, soft skill development, safety and security. Conducts needs assessments and evaluates effectiveness of training programs. Is a “Superuser” for Net Learning and other software systems. Produces periodic reports for senior leadership regarding the effectiveness of the education program and offerings.
Schedule: Part Time (24 hours/week)
Contact: Vanessa Garcia
- -Bachelor’s Degree in Education or healthcare field required.
- -Master’s Degree in related field preferred.
- -Registered Nurse preferred.
- -Able to demonstrate advanced computer skills, competent with Microsoft Office
- -Requires a general understanding of adult educational theories and practices
- -Excellent oral and written communication skills, ability to maintain strict confidentiality.
- -Excellent analytical skills and ability to collaborate and interact with a diverse group of health care and other professionals.
- -Ability to strongly embrace and personify the mission of HCMC.
- -Ability to organize and prioritize work appropriately.
- -Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Other Positions Available Date Posted
- Financial Analyst May 17, 2021
- Cardiac Sonographer October 20, 2020
- Cardiology RN May 19, 2021
- Certified Nursing Assistant - Part Time October 16, 2020
- Coder III March 5, 2021
- Director of ED July 1, 2021
- ED Certified Peer Support Worker (CPSW) July 20, 2021
- Education Coordinator June 29, 2021
- Financial Analyst Lead July 27, 2021
- Human Resources Recruiter June 29, 2021
- Nurse Aide May 20, 2021
- Patient Registration Representative - Full Time May 14, 2021
- Patient Sitter (Per-Diem) September 18, 2020
- Physical Therapist May 20, 2021
- Radiology Technologist- Per Diem July 19, 2021
- Receptionist/Clinic Scheduler July 19, 2021
- Registered Nurse -SANE (Sexual Assault Nurse Examiner) On Call June 26, 2020
- Registered Nurse-ACU - Full Time-Night (Sign-on Bonus) December 9, 2020
- Registered Nurse-ASCU/PACU January 5, 2021
- Registered Nurse-ER Nights March 8, 2021
- Registered Nurse-L & D - 36 hrs/wk (Sign on Bonus) May 20, 2020
- Registered Nurse-Med Surg - 36 hours/week Nights July 21, 2020
- Respiratory Therapist (Full Time 36 hours/week) January 14, 2021
- Scheduler July 19, 2021
- Screener ***COVID Clinic (Temporary) FULL TIME*** July 20, 2021
- Social Worker (Part-time) December 1, 2020
- Surgical Services Nurse Manager February 17, 2021
- Surgical Technician I or II February 26, 2020
- Surgical Technician IV-First Assist January 21, 2020
- Unit Care Specialist - ER July 20, 2021