Human Resources RecruiterPosted: June 29, 2021
Do you have a strong commitment to excellence and teamwork? Are you willing to care for our community with respect and compassion? Do you strive to always do the right thing?
If yes, you might be the Human Resources Recruiter we need!
At Holy Cross Medical Center, we are driven by our mission statement, "To provide our community with the best health care choices close to home in an environment of continual improvement."
HR Recruiter Position
Holy Cross Medical Center, in Taos, NM has an immediate opening for a recruiter in its Human Resources Department. Often described as the busiest little hospital in the country, Holy Cross offers a tremendous growth and development opportunity for the serious HR professional.
In 1936 the year after the town of Taos was incorporated, Taos resident Mabel Dodge Lujan donated a house to the town to be used as the Taos community hospital. Originally faith based the hospital was run by the Sisters of the Holy Family of Nazareth.
The Hospital expanded in 1960, increasing the number of beds from 10 to 28. In 1991, voters in Taos County overwhelmingly passed a ½-percent county-wide gross receipts tax to finance construction of a totally new medical complex. Today, Holy Cross Hospital is an 89,000 square-foot, not-for-profit, 29-bed community hospital, with a local governing board that includes both physicians and community members.
On Face Book the hospital enjoys a five star rating, consistent with its superior patient care and meaningful consideration for and generosity towards its employees.
The successful candidate for this position will have the opportunity to build up a recruiting process and infrastructure from scratch including but not limited to:
• Writing and posting notices for employment opportunities
• Building and maintaining collaborative partnerships with Managerial customer base
• Building and maintaining collaborative partnerships with candidates and applicant pool.
• Building and maintaining collaborative partnerships with third party vendors such as contingent recruiters, advertiser, job board and social media organizations (LinkedIn, Indeed, Facebook etc.).
• Create, Implement and manage in processing requirements for new employees
• Possess and demonstrate a high degree of knowledge with social media
• Possess and demonstrate a high degree of Emotional Intelligence, especially with clinically educated leaders who are routinely under pressure regarding staffing
• Possess and demonstrate superior interpersonal communications skills
• Possess and demonstrate superior attention to detail
• Knowledge of - and more importantly ability to learn about - the numerous labor and employment laws
• Ability to achieve results with very little supervision
• Maintain a flexible schedule in order to communicate with a nationwide applicant pool.
Taos is the country seat of Taos County, New Mexico. Filled with a rich history Taos while small in year round population has evolved in to a Mecca for the arts and outdoor recreation including horseback riding, skiing, fly fishing, golfing, river rafting and mountain biking, ice fishing, snowmobiling, hot air ballooning, ice skating and more.
The town is replete with small shops and art galleries and magnificent specialty restaurants as well as the familiar retailers such as Albertson’s, Smith’s, Ace Hardware, Walgreen’s and of course Walmart and McDonald’s.
Schedule: Full-Time (40 Hours Per Week)
Contact: Vanessa Garcia
Education and Experience
• Associate’s degree
• Bachelor’s degree preferred
• Must have HRCI PHR/SPHR and or SHRM-CP/SHRM-SCP certification or obtain within 12 months as a condition of continued employment
• Experience in the use and understanding of social media
• Experience in the use and understanding of Microsoft Office Suite Programs
• Experience in the use and understanding of systems such as Taleo, Ultipro, Bamboo etc.
• Experience with HRP, Program Manager and Gizmo strongly preferred
• Experience working in a hospital/healthcare setting strongly preferred.
• At least 1-2 years HR experience strongly preferred
- Other Positions Available Date Posted
- Financial Analyst May 17, 2021
- Cardiac Sonographer October 20, 2020
- Cardiology RN May 19, 2021
- Certified Nursing Assistant - Part Time October 16, 2020
- Coder III March 5, 2021
- Director of ED July 1, 2021
- ED Certified Peer Support Worker (CPSW) July 20, 2021
- Education Coordinator June 29, 2021
- Financial Analyst Lead July 27, 2021
- Human Resources Recruiter June 29, 2021
- Nurse Aide May 20, 2021
- Patient Registration Representative - Full Time May 14, 2021
- Patient Sitter (Per-Diem) September 18, 2020
- Physical Therapist May 20, 2021
- Radiology Technologist- Per Diem July 19, 2021
- Receptionist/Clinic Scheduler July 19, 2021
- Registered Nurse -SANE (Sexual Assault Nurse Examiner) On Call June 26, 2020
- Registered Nurse-ACU - Full Time-Night (Sign-on Bonus) December 9, 2020
- Registered Nurse-ASCU/PACU January 5, 2021
- Registered Nurse-ER Nights March 8, 2021
- Registered Nurse-L & D - 36 hrs/wk (Sign on Bonus) May 20, 2020
- Registered Nurse-Med Surg - 36 hours/week Nights July 21, 2020
- Respiratory Therapist (Full Time 36 hours/week) January 14, 2021
- Scheduler July 19, 2021
- Screener ***COVID Clinic (Temporary) FULL TIME*** July 20, 2021
- Social Worker (Part-time) December 1, 2020
- Surgical Services Nurse Manager February 17, 2021
- Surgical Technician I or II February 26, 2020
- Surgical Technician IV-First Assist January 21, 2020
- Unit Care Specialist - ER July 20, 2021